We are sister friends
We call ourselves the Wonder Twins! Together, Zan and Jayna were sibling super friend superheroes from the Justice League in the 1970s.
When they activated their powers, they did extraordinary supernatural things. It’s worth a laugh every time we say it, but the sentiment is true. We are sister friends with superpowers that once combined shine forth undeniabl
To our tribe, we’re executives, business women, great
In 2020, during one of the most tumultuous times our world has ever seen, we decided our collectivism could not only change lives but be our greatest decision and contribution yet. Together, we would create a brand that empowered others through love, light and experiences likened to sav for the soul – We created Sister Diamonds, LLC. It’s been proven, only a diamond can cut another diamond, and that’s what we do.
We create space for women to celebrate, support, elevate, cultivate, and honor themselves and others. When we look in the eyes of a sister woman, we see futures so bright it makes us want to wear shades. And, we figured out our greatest joy is being in service to honoring the purpose, presence, power, and leadership of sister women from all walks of life.
As Sister Diamonds we’ve embarked on a journey of a lifetime and all other Sister Diamonds are welcomed to join us!
“Many of us fear failure to the point of being willing to settle for one of the truest forms of failure – Not Trying At All” –
Dr. Nicole LaBeach, Co-Founder Sister Diamonds, LLC
Dr. Nicole LaBeach
- Dr. Nicole La Beach is President & CEO of Volition Enterprises, Inc. a premier Organizational Development (OD) firm specializing in the areas: Executive, Coaching, Training, Change Management, and Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion.
- Dr. Nicole is an organizational psychologist, a master trained and certified executive coach, author, speaker, and business executive with over 18 years of proven experience developing leaders and maximizing the effectiveness of their organizations.
- Dr. Nicole’s diverse client base of Fortune 500 and 100 companies include AON Corporation, Right Management – A Manpower Group Company, News Corporation, The Coca-Cola Company, The Federal Reserve Bank, Southern Company, Hospital Corporation of America, and The American College of Healthcare Executives to name a few.
- Her expertise has inspired the audiences of Essence Magazine, The Steve Harvey Morning Show, The Tom Joyner Morning Show, CBS Radio, T.D. Jakes’ Mega Fest, TV One and Aspire TV. As an author, she has two published books and various editorial contributions to include: Elev8.com, BlackGospel.com, RollingOut, and Hope for Women Magazines.
- Crystal Khalil is Chief Servant of Crystal Khalil & Associates, LLC., a global training and development company. Crystal delivers a heart-centered, powerful message of empowerment to inspire high performance, and potential for corporate talent and entrepreneurs.
- Mrs. Khalil’s compelling journey of transforming her own life from a first-generation college graduate to the first African American executive for the global, luxury automotive manufacturer, Porsche, is the inspiration behind her bold mission to teach others that it is possible to shatter glass-ceilings and chart your own career path.
- As an author, coach, and trainer, Crystal delivers world-class programs, masterminds and products. She inspires people to stand in their true greatness, push past their limitations and to get into action toward living their dreams.